If you are a Crazy Destination Lover then you Land on the Right Spot.Himachal Pradesh is full of
Amazing and wonderful Places where one can enjoy the dazzling Natural Beauty.
Today we will Show you the Complete Map from the Beautiful City Chandigarh to Manali
While Travelling Chandigarh to Manali The very First Destination Spot arrives is the Queen of Mountains Shimla.
1. Shimla in Himachal Pradesh.
Shimla is Most Famous Hill Station in the Nothern India.Shimla is the Capital of Himachal Pradesh and surrounded by the beautiful set of Mountains.It is Situated at a height of 2200 m.
The weather in Shimla is so amazing that it always caught the attentions of the People nearby and the Tourist. Shimla is so close to the Chandigarh, therefore, People used to visit every weekend from Chandigarh to Manali.
Things to do In Shimla.
- The Mall Road of Shimla: It is the main Street of Shimla also known as the Famous shopping complex of Shimla designed under the British rule.
- Kalka Shimla-Railway: The Kalka Shimla Railway is a 2 feet 6 inches narrow railway Guage in North India covered with all the Mountain route from the Kalka to Shimla.
- Christ Church: Neo-Gothic Style romantic Sounds with Stained Glass and piped organs.Really it is Treat to watch this Holy Place where the Grace of Lord Jesus Christ Exists.
- The Ridge Road Shimla: The Ridge road is a Large Open Space Located in the heart of Shimla.It is the Hub of Cultural activities and colorful Life.
- Indian Institute of Advanced Studies: The Indian Institute of Advanced Study is basically a research center, based in Shimla India.It was Founded by the Ministry of Education India in 1964.
2. Bilaspur in Himachal Pradesh.
Bilaspur is a Small State of India under the Chief Commissioner and on Ist July 1954, a mixture Bilaspur state was made a District of Himachal Pradesh State under the Act of Indian Parliment.
Ashok Sharma Photography – WordPress.com
Bilaspur Atmospheric temperature is a mixture of warm summers and Cool Winters but protects from the extreme hotness or coldness because it is covered by the Beautiful Set of Mountains.
Things to Do in Bilaspur:
- Naina Devi Temple: The Naina Devi Temple is situated in the Mountains or Hilltop of Bilaspur.It is one of the most popular destinations of the visitors on vacations, from Chandigarh to Manali.The most enjoyable part is cable car facility that takes pilgrimages to the top of the hill to Naina Devi.
- Gobind Sagar: A water reservoir which was formed by the Bhakra Dam.
- Bhakra Dam: It is a Concrete Gravity Dam made on the Satluj River in Bilaspur.It is one of the Major Tourist attraction of Himachal Pradesh.
- Bandla Hills: Thousand of visitors comes here for Paragliding.
3. Sundernagar in Himachal Pradesh
Sundernagar is District in Mandi state and a Municipal Council of Himachal Pradesh.If you are Planning to visit this wonderful Place then there is frequent Bus Services are available from the route of Chandigarh to Manali.
Things to Do in Sundernagar.
- TUNGASI DHAR: Tungasi dhar is a Group of Hills near the Janjelhi valley.A continuous track of approx 3 hours from the Janjelhi valley to Tungasi dhar.
- BAGSAID VALLEY: This Valley is one of the popular tourism places of Mandi based tourist destinations of all time.
- KEOLIDHAR VALLEY: It is a Purely beautiful Hilly Tourism place situated between Pandoh and Kandha place of Mandi District.
4. Kotla in Himachal Pradesh.
It is a small Hill Town situated in the Pathankot-Dharamshala road in Himachal Pradesh.It is located in the Kangra District.The Town is about 45 km away from the Pathankot and same as that from Dharamshala.
Places to Visit in Kotla:
The Hill Town is situated in the Lap of Dhauladhar Hills in the Kangra Valley of Himachal Pradesh.
The Town is Further Famous For Kotla Fort, and the Bagula Mukhi temple along with several other religious temples in the Town.
There is a Fish Tank about 5 km away from the Town in the Locality.
The Dehar Khad stream is yet another scenic beauty of water reservoir full of fresh water coming from the Chamba Valley of the Himachal Pradesh.
5. Kullu in Himachal Pradesh.
Kulu is the Capital Town of Kullu District state of Himachal Pradesh.It is Located on the Bank Of Beas River in the Kullu valley about 10 km to the North to the airport of Bhuntar.
Kullu is mainly Famous for its Scenic Religious Temples like Raghunath Temple, Mahadevi Tirth, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Rupi Palace and lots more other places.
6. Manali in Himachal Pradesh.
Manali is one of the Fantastic and best destinations for Newly Married Couples.Manali is a High Altitude Himalayan Resort Town in the Northern India.It has a tremendous reputation for Backpacking center and one of the most popular Honeymoon destinations for Newly married couples.
Things to do in Manali.
- ROHTANG PASS: A must visit place famous for Paragliding,Glaciers and full of adventour sports.
- GREAT HIMALAYAN NATIONAL PARK: A PARK famous for backpacking,trekkings,lots of natural and forest animals like Leopard are treat to watch.
- HIDIMBA DEVI TEMPLE: A historical place and a temple.
- SOLANG VALLEY: Famous for Skiing,paragliding and camping.
Thanks for reading this article. Keep share.